Free TCLA memberships

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
My choice this week is @Helena!

Helena - Thank you for being so thoughtful and helpful with your advice. I wish you all the success with the application process this cycle. Congrats and I hope you enjoy your extended membership :)

Helena

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Feb 28, 2018
My choice this week is @Helena!

Helena - Thank you for being so thoughtful and helpful with your advice. I wish you all the success with the application process this cycle. Congrats and I hope you enjoy your extended membership :)
@Salma Thank you so much for this and your kind words.. I am delighted. I get so much out of the forum and the genuine willingness of people to help one another. I wish you all the best too. Perseverance and a real interest in commercial law will get us all there in the end I am sure. Many thanks.

• 🏆
Reactions: Jaysen, Salma and Hazal

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Unintentional delay - I had a power cut!

My choice for this week is @Sandrou. Sandrou - thank you for your long time contributions to TCLA and for continually helping out members with a high standard of advice. I'll invite you to TCLA Premium now.

Sandrou

Esteemed Member
    Feb 28, 2018

My choice for this week is @Sandrou. Sandrou - thank you for your long time contributions to TCLA and for continually helping out members with a high standard of advice. I'll invite you to TCLA Premium now.

Thank you Jaysen.

I’ve sent you a message via inbox.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

My choice for this week is @John Wu. You've given some great recent contributions including a write-up of your past vacation scheme. Thanks John!

Salma

Legendary Member
    Feb 28, 2018
    My choice for this week is @phar. I have really enjoyed your posts so far, especially your international internships post earlier today. Thank you for contributing to the forum as much as you can. I hope you enjoy your premium membership :)

Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.