Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

While it's no longer November, I have decided to continue this competition. Instead of three people, however, we will rotate picking one person a week.

One of us will choose someone start by choosing someone tomorrow.

Reactions: Mimi and Helena

Oliver Gilliland

Distinguished Member
    Sep 6, 2018
    Reactions: Salma

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    My pick for this week is @Eva. You're doing a great job at sharing useful articles and I like the motivational posts on your profile! Your premium membership has been extended by a month :)

Reactions: Salma and Abstruser

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I'm going to have to cheat this week and pick two people.

Thank you to @Alice G for being a continuous source of motivation in the forums. I know many people are going through a difficult time this month and having your supportive posts in the forum really does make a difference.

Thank you to @Daniel Boden. No explanation needed here! We always look forward to your helpful posts and you've bravely shared both your good and challenging experiences.

I'll invite both of you now.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.