LS12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Apr 22, 2020

AH97

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jul 30, 2019
    Thanks for this. Although, it states NRF offer direct TC applications however on the site there’s nowhere to apply. Similarly it suggests CMS offers a TC but to my recollection they only make offers through their vac schemes? I may be wrong?

Taken from NRF's FAQs:
    "If I don't do a vacation scheme with Norton Rose Fulbright, can I still apply for a training contract?
    You can. We welcome applications from those who haven’t applied for a vacation scheme and also from those who did apply, but weren’t invited to an assessment day. But if you are reapplying, we expect you to have critically reviewed your application and made some updates to the content.

If we invited you to a vacation scheme assessment day, but you were unsuccessful at that stage, you can still apply for a training contract. However, we suggest you ask for feedback from the graduate recruitment team who were at the assessment day; and also that you wait 12 months from the date of your original application before reapplying."

em311

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Jun 15, 2019
    Thanks for this. Although, it states NRF offer direct TC applications however on the site there’s nowhere to apply. Similarly it suggests CMS offers a TC but to my recollection they only make offers through their vac schemes? I may be wrong?

Applications for NRF TCs open on the 26th October, so it will most likely be updated on Monday!

• ℹ️
    Reactions: WannabeSolicitor24

E.A

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer
    Dec 11, 2019
    If anyone is interested in the NRF front, last year I applied and was rejected within 48 hours and met all the criteria etc. This year I applied and was invited to WG. My app was significantly stronger this year, I’m a graduate so same eligibility so maybe last time it was just that my app was not up to scratch and got reviewed quickly!
    Can I ask how long it took for you to get WG invite? I applied 2 weeks ago...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.