I think it’s unethical in terms of fairness. A number of people have already done the interview, including me. I’ve offered help without specifically mentioning questions. Personally think word of mouth is better as most people will have no advantage.
I’ve figured out who the person is but won’t share.
Agree re: the last point.
When I had my assessment centre, the three people there with me knew every single detail of the case study. Two of them started writing their notes down before we had even been given the piece. It was beyond ridiculous and so blatantly obvious. This was through other people from their university (happened to all be from Cambridge, but this could have obviously happened at any other uni) who had already done the AC. It was my first AC and I have talked about this experience on here before. I felt so disadvantaged and stressed about it all day, which really ruins the experience. I think offering some advice is perfectly fine, but this goes too far and I do think it’s unethical as I’d say that’s cheating. So I understand your frustration. However, it’s a competitive market so people will try to have every advantage they can have and sometimes those means are a bit questionable
Last edited: