Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Just received my second TC offer! Over the moon would be putting it mildly! Just one more to go now. Best of luck to everyone waiting for callbacks!

Congratulations!

Remember to turn down the one you don't want promptly - it will help someone else get an offer!

D

Deleted member 5185

If anyone is still waiting, I just received a rejection from the GLP post CRT. I took the test on a particularly anxious day so ‘twas to be expected.

If anyone is interested in applying to the GLP, I did make it past the SJT and VRT and would be happy to share the resources used ?

Last edited by a moderator:

IzzyAn_na

Aug 13, 2020
I just received from the GLP to say I've gotten through to the online interview stage. Feels like a marathon application process, and I'm pretty surprised I passed the CRT (I can never tell if I've bombed or smashed it).
Was wondering if anyone has experience of the type of questions they ask for the GLP? Need to start prepping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.