Good questions to ask at the end of an interview

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
I like to ask questions which flow naturally within the interview, for example, if the partner mentions in his brief intro s/he has been at X firm for 20 years, I might ask 'why have you been at this firm for so long'.

If they have mentioned a particular region or industry they work in, I might ask them questions surrounding those points.

It really depends on what YOU want to ask.

I hope this helps.

AJ

Legendary Member
Sep 11, 2018
I agree with @Salma. Most interviewers will give a background about them. I do try to link back to that. Which guide or interview prep note I’ve read always mentions building rapport with the interviewer. I find it hard to do this when it’s just a quick back and forth question/answer exchange. So for me, I find it’s a good opportunity to build such a rapport.

But otherwise, it really is an opportunity to ask what lever you want!!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.