Gowling WLG AC 2022 Feedback

Imababysolicitor

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 9, 2019
Congratulations! Do you mind me asking how you performed? For example did you speak quite a bit or not much in group exercise?
I think that I was in a really good group where we all contributed, so yeah I spoke quite a bit on the group exercise. I felt like this was the best AC I had ever performed in and left my interview really happy - (my interviewer and I had a lot in common and were casually talking throughout most of it). I’m not sure if everyone else with offers felt that way, but this is the first time I’ve passed an AC as well as felt quite content at the end of the day.

LegalPersona

Junior Lawyer
Nov 15, 2021
I think that I was in a really good group where we all contributed, so yeah I spoke quite a bit on the group exercise. I felt like this was the best AC I had ever performed in and left my interview really happy - (my interviewer and I had a lot in common and were casually talking throughout most of it). I’m not sure if everyone else with offers felt that way, but this is the first time I’ve passed an AC as well as felt quite content at the end of the day.
Hey thanks so much for the detailed reply!! I got my call this morning and thankfully have been offered a place I’m absolutely over the moon!!! Reading how you described your experience is like I wrote it myself! I felt quite happy at the end too and definitely contributed a lot and had things in common with the partner who interviewed me. I’m glad it went well for you :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.