Gowling WLG AC 2022 Feedback

Praying4TC2022

Distinguished Member
  • Feb 3, 2022
    Hi all,

I am creating a temporary thread so we can keep abreast of any news following the Gowling WLG VS AC 2022.

Please feel free to comment below on any news/updates you have received from Gowling.

Good luck, all! :)

Reactions: GXA123

Praying4TC2022

Distinguished Member
  • Feb 3, 2022
    Hi, I am also waiting on the result of this and constantly checking this forum so posting to say thanks for creating this!
    My pleasure! I think we are all in the same boat. I have refreshed my main inbox and junk mail far more times than I can count.

Hopefully we should hear back either tomorrow or Monday (21st) from what I have read on various posts.

Reactions: LawEnthus

aspiringlawyer123_

Legendary Member
    Dec 11, 2021
    So probs
    I am not aware. However, they mentioned during the AC (London) that they do not necessarily have a cap on the number of VCs they can offer.
    omg that’s interesting - I got told something similar but assumed when they said we aren’t competing with each other they meant like all 5 of us could go through and like no one from another AC

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.