Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Hi everyone! šŸ˜Š

I have been busy updating our law firm deadlines calendar over the last few days, there are a lot of deadlines coming up tomorrow! You may have noticed that each time I add a new deadline, it creates a new thread on the forum. Lots of new deadlines = lots of new threads!

I wanted to check in with you all to see how you are finding this as forum users - are all of the new threads causing you any issues? Or perhaps they aren't impacting you at all? Ensuring that the forum is as user friendly as possible is very important to us, so I'd love to know what you think.

Please feel free to be as honest as possible, I'd look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks!
Erin šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Asil Ahmad

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.