Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Hi everyone, Erin here! How are you finding the beginning of this new cycle? :)

I'm jumping in the forum today to talk directly to our international applicants.

With the 2023/24 cycle now underway, I want to remind you that we understand the extra pressures that come along with being an international applicant.

You face visa restrictions, limited access to vacation schemes, and I know being outside of the 'London bubble' can make this training contract journey feel even harder.

You may be feeling isolated. You may feel like no one around you understands what you're going through. You may have nowhere to turn to for help.

Please know that we are here, we care, and we want to do everything we can to make this process as stress free as possible for you.

If you're planning to go down the SQE route, but you aren't sure how this would work for you as an international applicant, let us put your mind at ease.

'The SQE for International Applicants'​

with​

The College of Legal Practice​

-​

26 September 2023 at 6pm.​

Feeling a little lost when it comes to the SQE? You're not alone! In this live webinar, we will be joined by @College of Legal Practice team to discuss:

⭐️ What the SQE means for you as an international applicant;

⭐️ Visa requirements and qualifying work experience; and

⭐️ Discuss successful case studies from international applicants.

This is completely free and open to everyone, all you need to do is register for the session here.​

Come along and ask any questions that you may have around the SQE in a supportive environment.

Have questions in the meantime? Feel free to post them in response to this thread!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Erin:)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.