Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
For improving marketing I was mainly thinking thought leadership like reports and guides around topics impacting potential/existing clients' businesses
For ensuring the best service I though the main thing would be having a real knowledge about the clients industry/business issues and also being proactive in terms of interacting with clients outside of the work the firm does for them

I agree with @Jessica Booker and think outside the box thinking can really show your tenacity and ability to think commercially. I would also add that with the first question, it might not just mean marketing the firm to clients. Remember to think beyond what you might first see/think, it could well relate to marketing the firm to potential hires, both prospective trainees and qualified lawyers currently at different firms! :) this can add a whole other dimension to your response and show your breadth of thought :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Also understand what the firm is already doing in this space and make sure your suggestions go beyond or are different to what they are doing already.

Reactions: Jaysen

5yearTC

Standard Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi! I have been invited to a video interview with W&C. However, I have had no success in my past video interviews :(

if there any hints & tips I would really appreciate it!! thank you in advance :)

Lulu76

Standard Member
Jun 22, 2019
Has anyone heard back from Addleshaw, I applied on the 31st July but haven’t heard anything. Apparently they respond back to applicants within 3-5 days but another said they’re reviewing ECs.....

James Michael

Jul 1, 2019
Has anyone heard back from Addleshaw, I applied on the 31st July but haven’t heard anything. Apparently they respond back to applicants within 3-5 days but another said they’re reviewing ECs.....
I am still awaiting a response RE Addleshaw Goddard, although they do recruit on a rolling basis (I applied on the 31st as well). Will keep you posted should I hear anything.

James Michael

Jul 1, 2019
Nothing from Travers. Got an invite from Pinsents to do the online test.
Did Pinsent Masons recruit on a rolling basis this year for their TC? - I can't seem to find much information regarding it and i know on TCLA relevant page it says they 'may not' - not sure if you have any knowledge of this - but if you do that'd be great, cheers! (Also, good luck with the test!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.