Status
Not open for further replies.

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    I remember I wrote narratives for work experience section. Double check

I remember there being a work experience section, was this definitely for a Vac Scheme?

I am honestly struggling with the form haha. I think I am tired.

Ok, so I found the work experience section and I have filled that in but now I can't find GCSE and A-Level section other than the contextual info section. I have gone back and forth through the form but there is nowhere for GCSES etc. :confused: Did you guys definitely provide that info too?

Ar2016

Star Member
    Future Trainee
    Sep 2, 2019
    I am honestly struggling with the form haha. I think I am tired.

Ok, so I found the work experience section and I have filled that in but now I can't find GCSE and A-Level section other than the contextual info section. I have gone back and forth through the form but there is nowhere for GCSES etc. :confused: Did you guys definitely provide that info too?
    The HSF form glitched alot! Just logout and login again. and yes there was definitely a GCSE section!!

Ricky

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Sep 16, 2018
    Received this today from twobirds:

Thank you for completing the video interview for Bird & Bird. We are currently reviewing the video interviews and will provide an update in early January.

Did my video interview a month ago.

They invite 24 people to one assessment centre for each vac scheme. So I guess they will wait until all the VIs are done and then pick the 24.

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hi Alice, thank you. Just to confirm, will graduate recruitment email me? As I have only received the Sovaonline report.:oops:
    Hi :) yeah the report is just sent by the test provider and I remember getting two emails I think to confirm the test result. I can’t recall who from but the report is separate and often comes a little bit ahead of the test benchmark emails

Reactions: Aminata

Castelli99

Esteemed Member
    May 12, 2019
    They invite 24 people to one assessment centre for each vac scheme. So I guess they will wait until all the VIs are done and then pick the 24.

Is this true? It says on the website they only have 40 people across their two AC's, this would surely mean it is pretty easy to pass? (I have been invited to an AC btw)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.