Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryGirton

Jul 28, 2019
Has anyone heard from Freshfields??

Also if anyone is waiting from Slaughters I received an interview invite from the about week ago, believe they are doing their last interviews now. Last date available was 7th Aug.

Naomi98

Premium Member
Jun 25, 2019
Has anyone heard from Freshfields??

Also if anyone is waiting from Slaughters I received an interview invite from the about week ago, believe they are doing their last interviews now. Last date available was 7th Aug.

I got an email from Freshfields to do to the WG test on Wednesday and one of my friends got a WG invite on Monday. I had until today to do the test

HenryGirton

Jul 28, 2019
Good luck! let us know how it went!
Thank you! :)

Re Slaughter they told me they were interviewing on a rolling basis throughout August but would terminate interviews once they had filled all spaces.

Oh wow, I am glad I picked the earliest date then.

Received AC for Hogan, does anyone who has attended one previously have any tips?

Reactions: Alice G

Harvey

Distinguished Member
Nov 11, 2018
Has anyone heard back from BCLP or Latham & Watkins?
Hi,

Yes I have a AC for BCLP on the 13th - I believe these are the final dates - as this was the only option I had to choose from.

However, there is still a possibility they open another one, if they do not fill all the spaces. Hope this gives you some insight.

Paralegal178

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
May 27, 2019
Hi,

Yes I have a AC for BCLP on the 13th - I believe these are the final dates - as this was the only option I had to choose from.

However, there is still a possibility they open another one, if they do not fill all the spaces. Hope this gives you some insight.

Hi, when did you receive an invite? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.