Interview question advice for PwC Legal

GA0O13

May 18, 2018
Hi guys!

I am preparing for the video interview stage and came across a practice question for PwC: What is the most difficult thing about working about you? I'm not sure what example to give which wouldn't hurt my application - previously with weakness questions I've talked about delegating tasks as a team leader and explained how I've improved. I'm reluctant to mention this given PwC's emphasis on whole leadership & leading a team as a key competency. I'd be really grateful for any advice or tips related to this.

Thank you in advance! :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi guys!

I am preparing for the video interview stage and came across a practice question for PwC: What is the most difficult thing about working about you? I'm not sure what example to give which wouldn't hurt my application - previously with weakness questions I've talked about delegating tasks as a team leader and explained how I've improved. I'm reluctant to mention this given PwC's emphasis on whole leadership & leading a team as a key competency. I'd be really grateful for any advice or tips related to this.

Thank you in advance! :)

Do you mean "working with you"?

There's definitely a fine balance between honesty/making sure it's actually a weakness and saying something that doesn't come across as a huge handicap in these questions.

Some ideas of the kind of answers that could work for this (but still try to choose something that connects with you):
    • You don't ask for help enough
    • You can ask too many questions
    • You can be too sensitive to criticism
    • You get too emotionally invested in your work

Reactions: JL

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.