K&L Gates AC/Paul Hastings Interview

Discussion in 'Interviews Discussion' started by Alex PB, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Alex PB

Alex PB New Member

TCLA Credits:
    Has anyone previously undertaken the K&L Gates AC and can shed a bit of light on the nature of the group exercise as I have really struggled to find details of anyone's experience on the day. As an aside I have also managed to secure a first round TC interview at Paul Hastings; does anyone know the style the interview takes/what they are looking for at this initial stage? Thank you!

2. CorporateB3

CorporateB3 New Member

TCLA Credits:
    Unfortunately I don’t have any insight on the above, however, i wanted to ask when you applied to Paul Hastings and when you heard back? Thanks!

3. Alex PB

Alex PB New Member

TCLA Credits:
    No worries, I applied Mid-July once I got my final grades and got a call yesterday informing me of the process, it’s a two-round interview process first with two partners. First interviews are next week so I’m assuming they are getting back to everyone now!

4. Loyer

Loyer New Member

TCLA Credits:
    Sorry, don't have insight either but was wondering when you heard back from K&L Gates? I haven't been sent the test and was wondering where they are up to in the application process. I had some trouble receiving tests from other firms and am worried that I might have missed an email.

5. Alex PB

Alex PB New Member

TCLA Credits:
    I did the test about 10 days ago, got the email a few days later that I’d got onto the AC, so it’s probably worth an email for an update. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lawgirl1012

Lawgirl1012 New Member

TCLA Credits:
    Hi bit random but is your interview with Paul Hastings and your AC at K&L Gates virtual or in their office?

7. fk1235

fk1235 Standard Member

TCLA Credits:
    PH is all virtual for first and second round this year