KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

Lilz

Esteemed Member
Dec 16, 2020
Omg I just totally messed that up. The questions were so straightforward and easy too, I just panicked
I’m the same! I think some Q’s I didn’t expect coming. I thought they would be more firm based! Don’t worry everyone is on the same level, and it’s so hard to assess whether you have done well when it’s on yourself.

When it’s on ourself, it’s easy for us to think “omg I was so awkward then”, and then other people will tell us we seemed really confident and it’s all in our head! It’s just when something is unexpected it’s easy to assume it didn’t go well!

Also, do you think they’ll review over the weekend?

Georgina Evans

Valued Member
  • Jul 25, 2019
    Has anyone heard from Kennedys - I keep obsessively checking my emails and their portal but no change yet

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.