Kindly Requesting Feedback for my Unsuccessful Latham First Year scheme application- is anyone able to review please (would be greatly appreciated)

l789

Aug 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

I hope you are well!

Unfortunately it appears that I have not been successful in obtaining a spot on LW’s first year scheme, I would greatly appreciate if someone could provide me with some feedback on my application questions. I truly believed this was a strong application, and had put so much work into building myself up as an applicant and working on my soft skills/confidence in general.

I don’t have much support in the way of a support system, and would really appreciate any help or feedback if this isn’t too much to ask. I’m positive I can turn things around :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.