HSF First Year Workshop Application

tomofsiobhans

• Jan 25, 2024
    Hi everyone!

I'm a first year student applying for HSF's first year workshops (application due 31/1). I was wondering if anyone would be free to help look over my application & see if there is anything I could be doing better? In particular I would like to make sure my answers are as tailored to HSF + as readable as possible. I would particularly welcome feedback from candidates who have successfully gained admission to the HSF workshops in previous years, or from anyone who has experience in graduate recruitment (perhaps @Jessica Booker could help with this?) Please reply or DM me and I will send over my answers.

Thank you very much for your time :)

Last edited:
    Reactions: axelbeugre

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    Hi everyone!

I'm a first year student applying for HSF's first year workshops (application due 31/1). I was wondering if anyone would be free to help look over my application & see if there is anything I could be doing better? In particular I would like to make sure my answers are as tailored to HSF + as readable as possible. I would particularly welcome feedback from candidates who have successfully gained admission to the HSF workshops in previous years, or from anyone who has experience in graduate recruitment (perhaps @Jessica Booker could help with this?) Please reply or DM me and I will send over my answers.

Thank you very much for your time :)
    Unfortunately this cannot be done on the forum but you can access the premium version of TCLA and submit your application for review through that if need be!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.