Last day of vac scheme - TC interview?

stone’sthrow

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Nov 9, 2019
    Hi I was wondering what usually happens on the last day of a vacation scheme -
    for those that last one week, two, or three. I understand firms will have different programmes but was wondering if there’s a general consensus for that final day.
    Does the last day tend to be reserved for the TC interview?
    does the TC interview ever happen before the last day?

tt_xo

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Oct 20, 2020
    for those that last one week, two, or three. I understand firms will have different programmes but was wondering if there’s a general consensus for that final day.
    My TC interview happened on the Wednesday of the last week, so not quite the last day. I also had a TC interview on a separate week after the vac scheme for another.

• 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD and stone’sthrow

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    They can often happen before the last day, especially if there are a lot of vacation scheme students to interview.

Reactions: stone’sthrow

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.