Latham & Watkins VI

ggtum

Feb 3, 2021
Hey everyone!

Making a separate post re this, so it's easier to spot-

Hope you guys are all coping well! I've applied to Latham & Watkins and worked super hard on my application - wanted to check pre-emptively if anybody has any video interview experience with them? I've just received a video interview offer and any advice on the questions asked would be great, thanks in advance!

Feel free to drop me a PM :)

NA27

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Apr 19, 2020
Some tips for the Latham VI: Familiarise yourself with their main practice areas (if you don't have a genuine interest in PE don't feel like you absolutely have to take that route), prep for general commercial awareness questions like a news story your interested in and the general challenges etc facing the legal market. Also have a think about what you could bring to the role at a firm like Latham (both in terms of your skill set and personal interests).
You might find these tips useful :)

Reactions: Dheepa

T

Standard Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hey everyone!

Making a separate post re this, so it's easier to spot-

Hope you guys are all coping well! I've applied to Latham & Watkins and worked super hard on my application - wanted to check pre-emptively if anybody has any video interview experience with them? I've just received a video interview offer and any advice on the questions asked would be great, thanks in advance!

Feel free to drop me a PM :)
Well done on getting to the video interview stage! When did you submit your application if you don’t mind me asking?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.