• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Linklaters 2019/20 Application

I have a feeling that nothing will happen now until the AC's coming up next week. I would hold tight until then. Perhaps after, if they need to fill more spaces, they will send more invites...


I know someone who received an AC invite today. Stay hopeful everyone! :)

He applied for summer, a couple weeks before the deadline. Hope that helps guys!
 
Just a quick question, do they place more emphasis on the CAP test than the WG. I am just a bit scared cuz i did pretty bad on the WG.

If you didn't meet their standard for the WG, they would have rejected you by now (I'm assuming). So I wouldn't worry too much about your WG score.
 

Find member