Linklaters 2019/20 Application

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Would those who have been invited to VS AC mind sharing their WG percentile please? Thank you

62%. I have no idea what the pass mark is but I think it is lower than that. I have a suspicion that the CAPP assessment holds more weight... although I do not know that for sure.

I was rejected from the Winter Scheme but secured an AC for the Spring.

ithw3064

Jan 6, 2020
    62%. I have no idea what the pass mark is but I think it is lower than that. I have a suspicion that the CAPP assessment holds more weight... although I do not know that for sure.

Wow congrats!!! Fantastic achievement. When did you hear? Was kinda thinking I should assume PFO by now haha

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniel Boden

Camilla

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Wow congrats!!! Fantastic achievement. When did you hear? Was kinda thinking I should assume PFO by now haha

This morning... I thought the same - there is still hope don't worry!

Did you get to re-do the tests?

No, I was not allowed to retake. I did actually meet grad rec at a Legal Cheek event and asked what I can do to improve my chances and they said nothing!

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Dec 21, 2019

No, I was not allowed to retake. I did actually meet grad rec at a Legal Cheek event and asked what I can do to improve my chances and they said nothing!
    Ahhh I’m panicking! I was invited to the winter AC and was told I can re apply but didn’t re take the tests but have no AC invite

ithw3064

Jan 6, 2020

Amazing! Actually super random but I just got one of those LinkedIn emails where it tells you who's been searching you in the past week and one of the companies that came up was Linklaters....so there is possibly a connection there? Or maybe I'm just being too hopeful :D

• 🏆
    Reactions: Holly

J Malone

Valued Member
    Jun 1, 2018

Congrit Camilia!!!!!
    I have considered mine as PFO!!!
    But i would still have a hope.

Wow congrit again girl!!!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Camilla

M1999

Legendary Member
    Nov 28, 2019
    How do I find out my WG results? I applied on the deadline pretty much, haven’t heard from them since doing the WG, but the fact that summer ACs are already starting isn’t the best sign!

Reactions: NSinger

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.