Linklaters 2019/20 Application

LawGirl

Jan 16, 2020

Jasmin1777

Standard Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hello, I don't know if this is a stupid question - but how have people submitted applications for the Linklaters direct TC? On their website there is no option to apply for the direct TC yet and it also says the deadline is the 19 June 2020?

EJ

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hello, I don't know if this is a stupid question - but how have people submitted applications for the Linklaters direct TC? On their website there is no option to apply for the direct TC yet and it also says the deadline is the 19 June 2020?
Hi Jasmin, I've applied direct to TC, but seem to remember the deadline being mid December? It may be that they open applications up again after their vac scheme, but that's purely speculation!

• ℹ️
Reactions: Jasmin1777

J Wu

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2018
There are two windows in which to apply directly to Linklaters for a TC. What everyone has applied to is the first window, and the deadline you see is for the second window, which I believe will open in March/April.

• 🏆
Reactions: Jasmin1777

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.