Linklaters 2019/20 Application

Mohammed

Star Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 30, 2018
can anyone remember what was in the application apart from the tests? i know there was no long-form answers, but was there any work experience boxes/uni grades etc.??

My application did not include a work experiences section, but I think that is because I applied for a VS. My friend applied for TC and did include his work experiences. Is this correct or did I miss a whole section out lol?

BMtc22

Junior Lawyer
Dec 23, 2019
My application did not include a work experiences section, but I think that is because I applied for a VS. My friend applied for TC and did include his work experiences. Is this correct or did I miss a whole section out lol?

I experienced this too! Applied for VS, had nowhere to include my work experiences

202023r

Distinguished Member
  • Dec 28, 2019
    I think this is correct as I don't remember a work experience section either

Camilla

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    There were not any boxes for work experience. This was confirmed by grad rec when I met them at an event. I specifically remember because I wanted to reapply and explain that I went to an event at Linklaters, but they said I would not be able to. I think they ask for w/e if you get invited to an AC.

Hope that helps!

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Long Dinh and Biena

NourJ

Esteemed Member
    Future Trainee
    Jan 1, 2020
    Hi everyone! Just thought id mention that I know of someone who received an AC invite for a VS on the 3rd of Jan, not trying to panic anyone, I haven't heard back either

Did she check the portal or did she receive an email? and do you know when the AC is scheduled?

Last edited:

DavidJC

Distinguished Member
    Dec 29, 2019
    I got my WG test results back and I find it really odd that evaluating arguments was my best score when I did the test with CC but it's by far my worst with Linklaters, wonder if it's significantly hampered my chances of getting an AC invite

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.