Linklaters 2019/20 Application

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Grad rec emailed me on Thursday at 6pm to say my A level grades had not pulled through. I provided these details and then received an email yesterday to say my application was under review. They must not have even looked at mine until late on Thursday so it seems they are still going through applications. I applied for the vac scheme.

People have heard back already, so I was bracing myself for a rejection, but it does seem odd that they asked for information from me after people have already received invites...

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Grad rec emailed me on Thursday at 6pm to say my A level grades had not pulled through. I provided these details and then received an email yesterday to say my application was under review. They must not have even looked at mine until late on Thursday so it seems they are still going through applications. I applied for the vac scheme.

People have heard back already, so I was bracing myself for a rejection, but it does seem odd that they asked for information from me after people have already received invites...

not odd at all, they will have to get through a lot of applications and will invite people in stages.

Reactions: Camilla

Jenna

Distinguished Member
    Dec 18, 2019

Can I ask when you applied to the VS?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.