Linklaters 2019/20 Application

castrooo

Legendary Member
Sep 17, 2020
I have sent Graduate Recruitment two emails regarding the issues I was facing with inserting my A-level equivalent grades (completed outside the UK) into the application form. This was almost a week ago. I ended up submitting my application without any GSCE & A-level equivalent grades and am now worried that they will think I left out the grades deliberately. Would anyone recommend giving them a call or wait for a bit longer?

Manifesting

Esteemed Member
2020 Community Winner
Sep 11, 2020
I have sent Graduate Recruitment two emails regarding the issues I was facing with inserting my A-level equivalent grades (completed outside the UK) into the application form. This was almost a week ago. I ended up submitting my application without any GSCE & A-level equivalent grades and am now worried that they will think I left out the grades deliberately. Would anyone recommend giving them a call or wait for a bit longer?

I was facing issues with this too and wasn't able to confirm that my results went through. So I sent an email explaining that I wasn't sure if my GSCE & A-level equivalent grades had saved on the application and gave a breakdown of all my exam results. Five days later, I received a kind email telling me that those details have been added to my application.

Reactions: castrooo

RogerG

Oct 27, 2020
Me neither but someone has an AC next week.
Btw, people that were on one of Linklaters' Pathfinder schemes heard back yesterday regarding ACs next week. I was on one of these schemes and have an interview next week. After the ACs for Pathfinder candidates finish next week, everyone else should hear back regarding ACs, as Linklaters interviews Pathfinder candidates first.

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 21, 2019
Btw, people that were on one of Linklaters' Pathfinder schemes heard back yesterday regarding ACs next week. I was on one of these schemes and have an interview next week. After the ACs for Pathfinder candidates finish next week, everyone else should hear back regarding ACs, as Linklaters interviews Pathfinder candidates first.
Ah brilliant thank you so much! Had already started processing the rejection :)

Kamilla

Oct 5, 2020
Hi everyone!

Did anyone hear anything yet? My online profile is still on hold, but the candidate review step has been ticked for a while... Also, how these ACs are running with Covid at the moment? Any idea how it will be going forward with lockdown or whether it will be delayed if they need to adjust their process?

Lisa Lowe

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone!

Did anyone hear anything yet? My online profile is still on hold, but the candidate review step has been ticked for a while... Also, how these ACs are running with Covid at the moment? Any idea how it will be going forward with lockdown or whether it will be delayed if they need to adjust their process?

I haven't heard, but my 'candidate review' stage has also been ticked - don't think this means anything significant.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.