Linklaters 2019/20 Application

SRW

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
for the people on hold - did you apply later? I applied like 3 days before the deadline. Wondering if that's a factor. Also they never replied to me about my score on the WG so I have no idea what I got.

ellwilsen

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2020
for the people on hold - did you apply later? I applied like 3 days before the deadline. Wondering if that's a factor. Also they never replied to me about my score on the WG so I have no idea what I got.
I applied at the start of October, and they didn't contact me about my WG results (only the Capps assessment) but I don't think they disclosed them to anyone unless you emailed grad rec to find out how you did :) so lets wait and see, not getting my hopes up nonetheless ;)

Reactions: Lisa Lowe and dosblancos7

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.