• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Linklaters 2019/20 Application

for the people on hold - did you apply later? I applied like 3 days before the deadline. Wondering if that's a factor. Also they never replied to me about my score on the WG so I have no idea what I got.
 
for the people on hold - did you apply later? I applied like 3 days before the deadline. Wondering if that's a factor. Also they never replied to me about my score on the WG so I have no idea what I got.
I applied at the start of October, and they didn't contact me about my WG results (only the Capps assessment) but I don't think they disclosed them to anyone unless you emailed grad rec to find out how you did :) so lets wait and see, not getting my hopes up nonetheless ;)
 

Top Members

Posts

Find member