Linklaters 2019/20 Application

rwb

• Nov 15, 2020
    When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?

I finished the CAPP Assessment on the deadline day, and did the WG a few days later as well

Congrats!! Did you get an email or did it only come through your portal?

I got an email :)

Congratulations!
    Which dates are they offering you for an AC?

I'm not sure yet haha, I haven't clicked the link because I'm too excited, I'll update in a few minutes

A M

Distinguished Member
    Dec 28, 2020
    Guys, I have just realised that I have made a few grammatical errors in the Work Experience section of my Direct TC application. Should i email the grad rec clarifying the mistakes and asking them to change it or just let it go.
    I am losing my mind over it and continuously thinking about it.

sabma

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 22, 2018
    Guys, I have just realised that I have made a few grammatical errors in the Work Experience section of my Direct TC application. Should i email the grad rec clarifying the mistakes and asking them to change it or just let it go.

I wouldn't email. Bringing it to their attention means 100% chance that they will notice it because you've alerted them. On the other hand, they have so many apps to go through that there's a chance that they won't notice it, if it's small. If they don't notice it, then your app's fine!

A M

Distinguished Member
    Dec 28, 2020
    Thanks for the advice. Even I am thinking of doing the same.
    I wouldn't email. Bringing it to their attention means 100% chance that they will notice it because you've alerted them. On the other hand, they have so many apps to go through that there's a chance that they won't notice it, if it's small. If they don't notice it, then your app's fine!

syw

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
  • May 29, 2019
    I also made a direct TC application however I don't have the option to preview my application? It just appears with a progress bar and arrows with each stage. How did you review this?

A M

Distinguished Member
    Dec 28, 2020
    I also made a direct TC application however I don't have the option to preview my application? It just appears with a progress bar and arrows with each stage. How did you review this?
    You cannot preview the application. I din't preview my application. I had saved the answers somewhere place and read it again today.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.