Milbank AC

anon32323232

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi team,

Does anybody have any info/experience relating to the Milbank AC? I can't seem to find any info about what kinds of exercises come up or what the interviews are like... I can't even find out how long the day is meant to go on for! The invite says 9-5 but that can't be right...

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Reactions: LawStudent2000

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hi team,

Does anybody have any info/experience relating to the Milbank AC? I can't seem to find any info about what kinds of exercises come up or what the interviews are like... I can't even find out how long the day is meant to go on for! The invite says 9-5 but that can't be right...

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    I'd contact some future trainees/trainees on LinkedIn and ask for their advice tbh! They'll be the most able to help you :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.