Mishcon De Reya

Etudierlaw2022

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 10, 2021
Anyone else not heard back? I applied at the very end of October and haven't heard a peep. I've also applied very early in the last two years prior, and shortly after submitting was rejected, so maybe the fact it's taken this long means there's some hope?

fm97

• Feb 4, 2021
    Hi, I got my VI invite yesterday and was wondering if people had any tips? Are there any curveball questions? Is it difficult? Quite nervous :(
    Hi Melissa, I'm in the same position and have just received mine. Was wondering if you had any tips or could pass on any warnings if there were any curveballs as you say! Thank you!

Arron1818

Jan 28, 2021
    Hi guys, very late to this but I unexpectedly received a VI from Mishcon today, I am very nervous and really don't know what to expect haha. Any advice would be hugely appreciated! Thanks :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.