'My TC Journey' Competition: New Winner Every Month!

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to commend all those who have made their 'My TC Journey' threads- this is a big step in holding yourself accountable and I really hope that it's made a difference to your experience of the TC application process.

Our team at TCLA would like to award those who have particularly stood out in their effort to consistently work on their applications and update their threads by giving away a 6-month TCLA Premium (Bronze) membership every month. I am so happy to announce our inaugural winner- @j.s.cox! 👏👏👏

Since beginning their thread a month ago, @j.s.cox has regularly updated our community with their brilliantly written commercial awareness articles, weekly reviews of goals and application submissions and candidly sharing any struggles or blockers they've faced with our community. Congratulations on a great month @j.s.cox!

Stay tuned for our post next month announcing December's winner (👀) and until then, all the very best with your applications! 😇

• 🏆
Reactions: j.s.cox and Jaysen

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi all! A slightly late post on account of the holiday break, but I wanted to take a moment to announce that December's winner for the competition is none other than @Mohamed Ashour! 👏 👏 👏

Ashour has shown incredible candour and willingness to improve and be consistent. What stands out most is Ashour's initiative, which was best demonstrated when Ashour proposed a 1:1 call with a fellow TCLA member to work on their commercial awareness together. Congratulations on winning the competition this month @Mohamed Ashour, I cannot wait to see what 2023 has in store for you! 😊

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.