New here!

jamielidchi

Apr 1, 2023
Hey guys - I'm new to this forum and it looks like a super useful resource for building knowledge and insights as I work towards a TC. Wondering if anyone could point me to any particular threads or topics that they've found to be of particular use in the past? Thank you!

RANDOTRON

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 11, 2021
    Hey guys - I'm new to this forum and it looks like a super useful resource for building knowledge and insights as I work towards a TC. Wondering if anyone could point me to any particular threads or topics that they've found to be of particular use in the past? Thank you!
    Hi there! First of all, welcome to the forum! Here's a few threads within this community to get you started:
    1. TCLA Vacation Scheme Application Discussion Thread: useful for asking questions and finding answers - try popping a question you have in the search bar and see if it returns any results.
    2. Ask a Graduate Recruiter Anything: this is pretty self-explanatory.
    3. Law Firm Application Deadlines + Rolling/Non-Rolling: keep track of your deadlines and keep in mind which firms you're aiming for are rolling and non-rolling.
    4. Commercial Awareness Discussion: have a poke around this forum, find topics you're interested in and see what others say about it.
    5. My Training Contract Journey: see what others have done to get a VS or TC, and mimic them.
    Other than those, I recommend just having a look around. Hope this helps, and best of luck on your journey!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.