News story that interest me Dilemma?

Jai C.

Esteemed Member
May 15, 2018
I wanted to ask (if its not too personal) what kind of news stories are you guys using in apps that ask for such questions?

I was hoping maybe I can get some inspiration from anyone here.....

Thank you.

Leke

Star Member
Future Trainee
Jun 24, 2018
I wanted to ask (if its not too personal) what kind of news stories are you guys using in apps that ask for such questions?

I was hoping maybe I can get some inspiration from anyone here.....

Thank you.
Hey Jai C.,

I used the trade war when I was applying. I know Jaysen has a piece on trade war and it's implication for businesses and law firms. That will be a good place to get started if you are interested.

Goodluck!

Reactions: Jai C.

Jai C.

Esteemed Member
May 15, 2018
Hey Leke,

Thank you so much for your suggestion, I will be looking into this! Cant wait to get kick start my vac scheme summer cycle !

Congrats on getting the TC !! Love it !

Reactions: Leke

Yminh

Star Member
Premium Member
Sep 25, 2018
I use trade war and the belt and road initiative for any firm that has strong presence or does a lot of work in China. Otherwise I tend to talk about high street closures and the impacts of e-commerce

Reactions: Salma

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.