Nominate Members for a £35 Amazon Gift Card!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey guys,

Further to my previous post about our upcoming forum upgrade (which will be coming very soon - maybe even this week!), we are going to be retiring/replacing our credits system because this is something we never properly implemented. (Note, that our credits system is different to the trophy points you have accrued, which will continue.)

As a thank you to those of you who made valuable contributions before the upgrade, we will be doing two things:
    1. The 10 people* who accrued the most credits will be awarded a £35 Amazon Gift Card and an exclusive badge.
    2. The 5 highest-voted people* by TCLA members will be awarded a £35 Amazon Gift Card and an exclusive badge.

Regarding point two, we want to recognise members who haven't necessarily been here as long, but whose contributions you have found useful, supportive or valuable. To participate, we'd love for you to comment below nominating up to three people who you feel deserve to win. Nominations end this Friday 18 December 2020.

Thank you to @Jessica Booker for helping me to come up with this award system!

*These exclude the TCLA team/moderators.

Best,

Jaysen

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    This is so tough because I think we have so many incredibly deserving members but I would like to nominate:

@Flora R for being with TCLA from an early stage and for being one of the most resilient and hardworking members I know!

@Camilla for being another member who stands out to me for perseverance and for always being there to selflessly offer advice and support to members despite dealing with ups and downs. Also - for being a total inspiration in showing us all that hard work really does pay off!!

And last but certainly not least, @gricole, for being such an inspiring member and who has always shown me such great support, for which I am always grateful :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.