Norton Rose Fulbright cover letter

njones95

Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2022
Hi all,

Just a quick question about the ideal format for the 750 word cover letter for the NRF TC application.

My idea is to structure it in this manner:

Dear Graduate Recruitment,

1) Why (commercial) law,
2) Why NRF,
3) Why me.

Yours faithfully,
[Name]

Do you think that would be about correct? I think I would avoid including addresses etc, as it seems they would eat too much into the word count.

Thanks!

Reactions: Uvaia

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi all,

Just a quick question about the ideal format for the 750 word cover letter for the NRF TC application.

My idea is to structure it in this manner:

Dear Graduate Recruitment,

1) Why (commercial) law,
2) Why NRF,
3) Why me.

Yours faithfully,
[Name]

Do you think that would be about correct? I think I would avoid including addresses etc, as it seems they would eat too much into the word count.

Thanks!
I don’t think there is one correct approach - but this seems a very logical/appropriate approach. Your sections cover the relevant points but you could put 1, 2, and 3 in any order though.

Reactions: AvniD and njones95

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.