Pinsent Masons Application 2019/20

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    I went to one of the Pinsent Masons pizza making events and grad rec said it is NOT rolling. They said it will make no difference if you submit on the first or last day

Was this in relation to the vac scheme, TC, or
    both?

Thank you!

KatieCCM

Star Member
    Mar 12, 2019
    How much did everyone end up writing in their app (in terms of meeting the word limit of 4000 characters/650 words approx.)? I'm putting a draft together and its roughly 350 words per question (this is below the limit but I can't seem to reach the limit without it coming across as "waffling".

Camilla

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    How much did everyone end up writing in their app (in terms of meeting the word limit of 4000 characters/650 words approx.)? I'm putting a draft together and its roughly 350 words per question (this is below the limit but I can't seem to reach the limit without it coming across as "waffling".

I also found it difficult but I managed to reach the word limit.

Andrew M

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Jan 7, 2020
    I

I did the full count for the two questions I considered most important (why PM? & why commercial law?). The others I used maybe two thirds to three quarters. I'm not sure its actually possibly to use 4000 characters for hobbies without waffling...

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.