Pinsent Masons Application 2019/20

KatieCCM

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
How much did everyone end up writing in their app (in terms of meeting the word limit of 4000 characters/650 words approx.)? I'm putting a draft together and its roughly 350 words per question (this is below the limit but I can't seem to reach the limit without it coming across as "waffling".

Camilla

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    How much did everyone end up writing in their app (in terms of meeting the word limit of 4000 characters/650 words approx.)? I'm putting a draft together and its roughly 350 words per question (this is below the limit but I can't seem to reach the limit without it coming across as "waffling".

I also found it difficult but I managed to reach the word limit.

Andrew M

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Jan 7, 2020
    I

I did the full count for the two questions I considered most important (why PM? & why commercial law?). The others I used maybe two thirds to three quarters. I'm not sure its actually possibly to use 4000 characters for hobbies without waffling...