Pinsent Masons Vacation Schemes

RANDOTRON

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 11, 2021
    When did you do your interview and SWOT? Last year, interviews and SWOTs for the vacation scheme were done in February and replies were given by March, so you should have heard by now because the vacation schemes happen between June and July, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

lezah

May 17, 2023
    Hi I gave the interview and SWOT analysis at the end of May and the VS will only start in August. I am currently wondering if I should email them asking for an update. Would this be okay or would it make me look impatient and be considered rude?

RANDOTRON

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 11, 2021
    Hi I gave the interview and SWOT analysis at the end of May and the VS will only start in August. I am currently wondering if I should email them asking for an update. Would this be okay or would it make me look impatient and be considered rude?
    They're running the scheme pretty late this year then and I assume they didn't tell you when you should expect a response. Since it's only been a week or two, I'd say give it another two weeks or so before you drop an email. You can also check on LinkedIn to see if they've given any responses by searching to see if anyone posted about receiving a summer vacation scheme from the firm.

Hoping you receive good news!

Reactions: lezah

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.