Shoosmiths Insight Evening

Maab Saifeldin

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

So I've been invited to the Shoosmiths Insight Evening in Manchester. Has anyone been to an insight evening with Shoosmiths before and how would you advise me to prepare for it?

P.S. Is anyone else coming to the insight evening in Manchester this January.

Tom L

Nov 23, 2018
I would note down their application questions before the insight evening. That way you can structure your note taking and questions around what they are looking for in each of their vac scheme/TC questions.

In essence, you should be able to come away from the event knowing exactly how each of the questions should be answered and have examples for each from speaking to people at the event. This normally makes writing the application so much easier in my opinion.

Good luck!

Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.