Skadden AC

Jony

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Oct 19, 2020
    Did anyone get a VS offer/rejection yet?

Everyone from my uni(like 3-4 people) haven't heard back. It makes me think that no one was offered/rejected?

Also, re the DBS check, the email says it's due by 8th Feb. The way I see it, it doesn't mean anyone that correlates to the offers, perhaps its just needed for their HR/admin purposes?

All the very best!

Yeah, what's likely is just that they want everyone to have their documents in hand before handing out offers.

Reactions: dosblancos7

dosblancos7

Legendary Member
    Feb 16, 2019
    Nope... feels like a pfo but no one seems to have heard!
    No ones heard back yet AFAIK, from this forum, TSR and anecdotally speaking to people at my AC/from my uni. You may well be made a offer- hang in there ,hopefully we hear soon before the week ends :D

Also @conniekatherine , did Skadden respond to your email in re to the mistaken call 😅 😅 . If not, I suppose they're extremely busy ?

hang in there all!

Reactions: A97

conniekatherine

Esteemed Member
    Sep 30, 2019
    No ones heard back yet AFAIK, from this forum, TSR and anecdotally speaking to people at my AC/from my uni. You may well be made a offer- hang in there ,hopefully we hear soon before the week ends :D

Also @conniekatherine , did Skadden respond to your email in re to the mistaken call 😅 😅 . If not, I suppose they're extremely busy ?

hang in there all!
    Nope they didn’t! Guessing they’re busy too hahaha, hopefully deciding our offers

Reactions: dosblancos7

Prairie

Feb 10, 2021
    I don't think anyone has heard yet ! Seen nothing on the forums, feels like they're taking ages :(

Here's to another day of long walks and avoiding obsessing over our inboxes 😅
    Nervous Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
    Me all day watching my phone

conniekatherine

Esteemed Member
    Sep 30, 2019
    As an update, I messaged someone on here who got a VS last year and Skadden let them know 2 days after their AC, but did give them a date at the AC of when they would know. I can't see anyone who has secured one so I really think they're just taking longer this year!

A97

Standard Member
    Feb 9, 2021
    As an update, I messaged someone on here who got a VS last year and Skadden let them know 2 days after their AC, but did give them a date at the AC of when they would know. I can't see anyone who has secured one so I really think they're just taking longer this year!
    Yeh I spoke to someone there and they said they heard back 1-2 weeks after the AC (for the vac)

Reactions: conniekatherine

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.