Skadden AC

Jony

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Oct 19, 2020
    Hahaha SO happy to hear @conniekatherine! Was kinda hoping we'd all be on the same scheme because #tclasolidarity but I'm on the spring scheme because I've got an Ashurst VS in june! (plus I'm also final year law so it helps to do things early).

SO happy for all of you! Now we can all go on long walks and not think about our emails for a while :D

Reactions: conniekatherine

conniekatherine

Esteemed Member
    Sep 30, 2019
    Hahaha SO happy to hear @conniekatherine! Was kinda hoping we'd all be on the same scheme because #tclasolidarity but I'm on the spring scheme because I've got an Ashurst VS in june! (plus I'm also final year law so it helps to do things early).

SO happy for all of you! Now we can all go on long walks and not think about our emails for a while :D
    I would have done spring but I've got my diss due and finals so thought I might be a bit stressed! Going to be great whatever one we're one :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.