TC or VS?

Charlotte Simpson

Nov 16, 2020
Hi everyone,
I've made a few applications this year and have done them primarily for VS because I've heard lots of firms recruit primarily through them. However, I work and have a (probably unrealistic) fear that I could get several options and have to choose one over another. I'm currently applying to Bird & Bird, does anyone know if they recruit more through their VS or is it roughly 50/50? Are there any good places to check these stats more generally?

TIA :)

Nat000

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
  • Feb 14, 2020
    Hi everyone,
    I've made a few applications this year and have done them primarily for VS because I've heard lots of firms recruit primarily through them. However, I work and have a (probably unrealistic) fear that I could get several options and have to choose one over another. I'm currently applying to Bird & Bird, does anyone know if they recruit more through their VS or is it roughly 50/50? Are there any good places to check these stats more generally?

TIA :)

I think my post here might be helpful: Where Firms Recruit From (Direct TC/VS) | The Corporate Law Academy Forum

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.