TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

future.lawyer

Nov 23, 2019
It starts off with a practice question then followed by 2 questions!

Apparently the questions are generated randomly from a question bank so every candidate gets different ones. I had a strengths question and a commercial awareness question.

You have 1 minute 30 seconds to answer each question. No chance to re-record.
when you say strengths and commercial awareness question what did they ask in specific?

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Jan 13, 2021
Where does it show whether updated?

when you hit ‘my jobs’ you should be able to see your ‘completed submissions’ and under the relevant application you should see a line that says ‘submission status’. that line will tell you when your application was last ‘updated’.

tbf im unsure whether changes to submission status are meaningful

Last edited:
Reactions: Asil Ahmad and Rob93

TC fiend

Legendary Member
  • Apr 27, 2021
    when you hit ‘my jobs’ you should be able to see your ‘completed submissions’ and under the relevant application you should see a line that says ‘submission status’. that line will tell you when that application was last ‘updated’.

tbf im unsure whether changes to submission status are meaningful
    They definitely are. The day I got my offer it was updated!

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Adrian_S
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.