TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life&Law

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
I did the tests on the 16th and my location was Birmingham- you?
16th too, Manchester. I have heard someone get invited to the telephone interview from Birmingham but not Manchester which is why I was hopeful. Honestly just want to know at this point so I can stop checking the portal every 15 mins 😮‍💨

sam970

Distinguished Member
Feb 23, 2021
16th too, Manchester. I have heard someone get invited to the telephone interview from Birmingham but not Manchester which is why I was hopeful. Honestly just want to know at this point so I can stop checking the portal every 15 mins 😮‍💨
Yeah I saw - probably not good news for me! Good luck - hope we find out soon!

sam970

Distinguished Member
Feb 23, 2021
I had an email for a telelphone interview on Friday with interview spaces available to end of day Wed when I booked. My application was for Birmingham so possibly going by office since you received your invite Thurs for Exeter and mine was Friday for Birmingham?
Congrats! Can I ask when you did your test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.