TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
got my rejection today which sucks. gutted and losing hope tbh
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Taking a break for a while should help refocus and process your disappointment though. We're here for you on the forum- just give us a shout if we can ever help with anything.

• Love
Reactions: tc.la.vs

as-above-so-below

Nov 30, 2021
If I did my Freshfields WG two weeks ago (final year student here, applied for TC 2024) and I still haven't heard back should I start crying myself to sleep? Considering they're still handing out WG invites I guess I can postpone the pity party?

Also to ask again how did you all see your WG results? Someone asked in the thread before but I didn't see anyone answering it.

Reactions: Vacationschemeapps

chi.c

Feb 11, 2021
If I did my Freshfields WG two weeks ago (final year student here, applied for TC 2024) and I still haven't heard back should I start crying myself to sleep? Considering they're still handing out WG invites I guess I can postpone the pity party?

Also to ask again how did you all see your WG results? Someone asked in the thread before but I didn't see anyone answering it.
Nooo please don't worry. I did mine way earlier than you I only heard back today lol. I did mine around 24 Jan. Also don't stress about WG scores. Last year I scored in 98th percentile on WG but still failed after because I think they re-examine your application again and I guess it depends on competition. I know people who scored lower on the WG (like around 80s) and they got invited to the AC. So it's more to do with your app I'm guessing.

A.Diane01

Star Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 1, 2021
    Has anyone been through Brabners application process who wouldn’t mind me asking a couple of Qs? 😇

it (on paper) looks quite extensive compared to others so just want to get an idea of the process before applying

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.