TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer

Star Member
Premium Member
Jan 12, 2021
Thank you! I've booked it for 4th March. And yes I emailed around a week ago to get my result. They came back super quickly.
Thats great news! if you're comfortable sharing it, could I ask what your WG result was? I did the WG for the TC as well, and would be interested to know around what mark they send out ACs

MensRea93

Jan 17, 2022
Anyone still not heard back from FF post-WG?
Yes me too. I got my WG on the 24th and completed shortly thereafter, but still haven't heard back either way...not sure what that means, probably not great news.

I scored 91%ile in the WG as well which I hoped would see me through, but perhaps it's not that important. My portal still shows last update as the 24th though.

Reactions: O

hopefullylaw2000

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 11, 2020
Thanks! Could I ask when you took the test? Just trying to get an idea about how the batches work
Hi - I got an invite to the AC today and I got the WG on the 24th Jan! I didn't ask for my WG score (and I probably wont) because it makes me panic before I know the outcome of whether I got to the AC or not :) (I am also usually notoriously bad at them aswell )

• Love
Reactions: Vacationschemeapps

MensRea93

Jan 17, 2022
Hi - I got an invite to the AC today and I got the WG on the 24th Jan! I didn't ask for my WG score (and I probably wont) because it makes me panic before I know the outcome of whether I got to the AC or not :) (I am also usually notoriously bad at them aswell )
Congrats on the AC!

I'm exactly the same as you but haven't heard back at all today. Is there any chance you could check if your portal has updated? Mine hasn't and that is what I'm holding onto at the moment haha!

hopefullylaw2000

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 11, 2020
Congrats on the AC!

I'm exactly the same as you but haven't heard back at all today. Is there any chance you could check if your portal has updated? Mine hasn't and that is what I'm holding onto at the moment haha!
Hiya ! Ive just checked and it did get updated today !:) When I booked the AC they had a lot of slots / dates so hopefully you will hear back soon! fingers crossed xx

Reactions: Vacationschemeapps
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.