TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Samridhi Jain

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2022
Hi folks, how do I best answer a question that asks me details of any interests, or hobbies that I may have outside of university or work? This is the first time I'm writing an answer to this type of question. I've identified the interest I want to discuss but I'm confused with structure.

Do I also need to link it back to the firm? and just curious why firms ask this type of Q?

laby201

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2021
Anyone heard from A&O today?? Going to be so annoying if we have to wait for next week when they said we'll hear this week..
What I don't understand is that some people on here received PFOs a week or so ago (haven't heard of any offers but they may have come through). How can there be such a large gap of time where nowhere hears anything? They've clearly reviewed some applications. Frustrating.

norothrow324

Legendary Member
Apr 11, 2023
What I don't understand is that some people on here received PFOs a week or so ago (haven't heard of any offers but they may have come through). How can there be such a large gap of time where nowhere hears anything? They've clearly reviewed some applications. Frustrating.
Some received invites, couple days back I think. Not too many heard anything but by the looks of it we won’t hear today

Reactions: 191919191

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.