TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Interested_In_Law

Sep 21, 2022
Received Slaughter and May rejection post AC last week. Was really gutted at the time as I really liked the firm. Now today they didn’t even call me during the allocated feedback time.

I feel like I invested so much time into my application and interview and so for them to not even give 5 minutes of feedback is so frustrating :(

IwantaVacSchemePlz

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 17, 2023
Received Slaughter and May rejection post AC last week. Was really gutted at the time as I really liked the firm. Now today they didn’t even call me during the allocated feedback time.

I feel like I invested so much time into my application and interview and so for them to not even give 5 minutes of feedback is so frustrating :(
They did this to me. Email GR they will probs call you later in the day

Reactions: Interested_In_Law

Charlottehollyx

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023

I had mine yesterday, how long did they take to get back to you?

d2202

Standard Member
Nov 30, 2023
Hi, is anyone else having issues with CC VI? I tried taking the assessment but when I clicked the link, it said that my assessment period had expired. But I'm still within the deadline :( Please helpppp!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.