TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

yeezyee

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2023
CC on holders, did everyone else’s email say we’ll find out “in the coming weeks”. gauging from the AC invites, am i right to assume we’ll hear something this week? i keep refreshing my emails lol i am so on edge

Reactions: amrita6399

BuddingLawyer1211

Dec 31, 2021
Did anybody get their CC application put “on hold” AFTER the Video Interview? Thought I bombed it so was going expecting a rejection anyway, so was quite confused by this. I don’t know if I should hold out for any hope, or just let it go lol 😂

BM99

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Sep 12, 2021
Did anybody get their CC application put “on hold” AFTER the Video Interview? Thought I bombed it so was going expecting a rejection anyway, so was quite confused by this. I don’t know if I should hold out for any hope, or just let it go lol 😂
You might need to wait for the people who are currently on hokd after application to finish their VI, then you’ll know whether you get an AC

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.